Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Māui and the sun

Māui and the sun
It was a dark windy night.
The blazing,burning sun went down from the nice sky.
Māui and his brothers couldn't eat or hunt because the sun was going down too fast.
Māui said’ he goes down to fast”.
Māui had an idea. “Brothers brothers come here I've got an idea”.
The brothers came to Māui ,”you said something Māui”.
“Yes I said I have an idea”.
We should make some flax ropes and catch the sun.
When the flax ropes were ready they were ready.
Māui and his brothers set off.
Māui and his brothers went into the shadow.
They went under the huge rock.
Then on the count of 3 they pulled and pulled.
Māui went to the sun and started to beat the sun up.
The sun said’ stop,stop you're hurting me.
Māui said’ I’m only doing this because you are not going slow like the other suns do.
“Fine I will go slow moaned’ the sun.
Then me and my brothers had time to eat,fish and hunt.
Māui and his brothers were so happy.
The sun was now going slow like the other suns do.

No comments:

Post a Comment