Thursday, May 18, 2017

Waterworld

Waterworld
Who’s ready to go to Flaxmere splashy Waterworld?


When I was at waterworld I felt warm and cold in the big huge pool. We are here so we can get better at swimming. Waterworld is in Flaxmere nearly by Peterhead. Room 21,20,19 and 18 went to Waterworld. What we did was so cool!
I smelt the chlorine water upon me in the water.I heard the echoing voices in waterworld.I touched the nice flowey water upon me.I felt the bumpy wavy wall.I saw the big pool and I knew what pool I was going in.The water was as nice as a butterfly.
“My swimming instructor said “please do dolphin dives but do it twice so go from here to the other end and come back.”Then do freestyle “explained the instructor.”After that do backstroke “answered the instructor.
My favorite part of it when we did freestyle in the big pool and freestyle with the board because it is sooooooooo fun.
I think I will be working on my backstroke a lot because I am really bad at my backstroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment